Firstly, we would like to once again thank you all for your continued support over the past few months and years.

As we all navigate our way through the current situation and what will happen in the coming months, we have come to the conclusion that to ensure a really successful festival for all our supporters, we need to focus on holding the next Kitesurfing Armada Festival in 2021, as it is clear now that we sadly cannot hold a large-scale event with thousands of attendees this year.

In taking this difficult decision, we can make sure that in 2021 we can put on the best Armada event ever, with a greater mix of kitesurfing, entertainment and activities and the most exciting line-up of bands for all our visitors to enjoy.

We are delighted to confirm that we have already booked dates for next year at Hayling Island and will be announcing these imminently.

For all of us, the coronavirus outbreak, has made our business and personal lives all the more challenging, particularly in the hospitality and events industry.  To move forward and keep our industry and this fantastic event going, that has been built up over 8 years, we would like to ask for your help and support in getting through this challenge by transferring your booking to next year.

In return, and as a thank you for your continued support, your booking price will remain the same with no increase for our 2021 Festival.

I want to thank you all in advance for your support at this time, which means a great deal to myself and the Armada Team. We can assure you we will now be fully focused on delivering the biggest and best Armada yet in 2021, when we will look forward to seeing you all once again on Hayling Island.

If you would still like a refund please email stating the booking reference for all the tickets you bought and we will start the process. If we do not receive a reply, don’t worry, your booking will be automatically transferred.

Many thanks

Mark Cole

Director - Armada Events