Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
In the light of the current situation, it will come as no surprise that we have sadly had to postpone the Kitesurfing Armada Festival, which was due to take place in June.
Over recent weeks, we have been doing all we can to find alternative dates to run the festival and, working closely with the council, we do now have an opportunity to reschedule for later in the year. This has only been possible due to the unwavering support of the Kitesurfing Community, our suppliers and everyone involved in the Festival to whom we are extremely grateful.
The new dates for Kitesurfing Armada 2020 will be 18th – 20th September 2020.
The health and safety of everyone remains our number one priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidelines set out by the UK Government and health organisations and we will, of course, keep you up updated over the coming months. In the meantime, we will continue to work hard to put on a great Festival in September.
We know how important the Festival is to the Hayling Island community and local businesses and we are fully committed to delivering Kitesurfing Armada in 2020. We would ask as many of you as possible to please continue to support the event. These unprecedented times affect not only Festivals such as ours but also the suppliers, contractors, charities and local businesses that are faced with cancellations and loss of income. Your ongoing support will go a long way to helping to them all to keep going. Thank you.
Your booking will automatically be transferred to the Kitesurfing Armada Festival in September and your current tickets will be valid. All details of your booking remain the same.
If you are unable to make the rescheduled date, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Huge thanks again to everyone for your continued support and please stay safe and take care.
The Kitesurfing Armada Team