This event would be impossible to run without the help of an amazing group of volunteers. There are a variety of roles available throughout the weekend at Hayling Island which we need committed, enthusiastic people to fill.
We are looking for:
- General volunteers to direct visitors, and help out wherever needed
- Volunteers at the festival entrance to hand out the festival brochures and collect charity donations at the door
- Volunteers to help out in our Cafe, selling teas, coffees and snacks.
- Volunteers to help out in our Harveys bar in the main marquee
- Volunteers selling our brand new 2017 Virgin Kitesurfing Armada merchandise range
- Volunteers for registration (please note you will need to be flexible with timings and date for this role)
- Volunteers to assit with the campsite registration
To say thank you, every volunteer who helps out for one day/ two shifts will receive a free Virgin Kitesurfing Armada 2017 Fat Face hoody. All volunteers who help out for more than 1 day (three or more shifts) will also receive a free camping/campervan pass for the weekend. In addition to that, we also offer free day parking for all volunteers.
Please note, volunteer roles related to kitesurfing are managed separately by Chris Bull this year. If you would like to help out please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register to volunteer at the Kitesurfing Armada 2017 please complete the short registration form here!
SAFETY BOAT SUPPORT
If you have a RIB, water safety experience and are keen to get involved, we would love to hear from you. As this is a charity event, we can only offer fuel and expenses paid, and camping and festival passes if you need them. But we are hoping the event will once again raise thousands for youth and rescue charities – and without your help, none of that would be possible! If you would like to get involved please send email@example.com an email. Thank you in advance. (see more about the charities this year)
Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.