The Virgin Kitesurfing Armada 2016 will bring together kitesurfers and their families, the kitesurfing industry and the public for one awesome weekend, aiming to combine World Record breaking kitesurfing on the water, alongside a festival including international kite brands, pro kitesurfers, kite films, music, bars, entertainment and fundraising. VKSA 2016 takes place on the weekend of 17-19 June 2016. See you there!
How do I get involved?
If you are a kitesurfer and would like to be part of this year’s Virgin Kitesurfing Armada we would love you onboard.
Your kitesurfing ticket includes:
– Your bespoke branded VKSA event rash vest
– Entry to all kite activities taking place over the weekend
– Coach transfer back to the festival after the Guinness World Record attempt
– Safety boat support on the water throughout the weekend
– The use of a personal Restube safety device to be worn throughout the weekend to further increase event safety (clips easily to your harness, see www.restube.com)*
…. and of course entry to the festival, the marquees and all talks, entertainment and parties!
*ID will be required at registration – drivers license or credit card – which is returned once Restube is returned.
Camping & Campervan Tickets
Camping and Campervan tickets are £50 (including VAT) per campervan or tent for the whole weekend. Your camping ticket includes one car parking pass in the long stay car park. You can have up to 4 people in your tent.
If you are in a group or club of 6 or more tents and would like to camp together, then we can dedicate an area of the campsite for your group. Just nominate a person as Lead Contact, get them to fill in the Group Camping Form and then list everyone in the group and submit – we will sort the rest! (Please just make sure everyone on the list has bought their camping pass before you add them.)